- Prototyping > Testing > Analyzing > Refining
- The process will be the implementation of that method.
- How many websites do you need to design?
- If you need to ask peoples stories – how do you ask and get questions?
- Transcripts cost money
- Phenomenology is what experience design draws from. Experience, interactive, sensorial, information design.
At 52 weeks
What was your process like? What was your journey?
Document > Reflect > Document > Reflect until your final design.
- “Recipe is where her I.P (intellectual property) stood”.
- You must demonstrate and show you process.
- Bible: Zimmerman Methodologies
- What is your opinion. Unbias, Picking project that is suited for you and not others.
- Where is yourself in the project?
- Anthropology > Ethnographic
- We are researchers – that is why there has to be something about you “I” in there.
- Understanding the relationship between your wants and also designing stuff for others.
- Your values, your background where you are coming from
- Wendy, Rosemary Mortimar both used the “I” word appropriately.
- When you write and speak your design work should reflect your personality.